Terms and Conditions
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the purchase of Products to you (“Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from us. By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the terms contained within and the other documents expressly referred herein.
- All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Stores4profits.com, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Stores4profits.com.
Basis of Order and Acknowledgement
- The Contract is subject to these Terms to the exclusion of all other Terms (including any Terms you purport to apply in any Contract).
- You represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and if you live in another state or country, you are of the age necessary to enter into contracts according to the laws of your home state or country.
- A Contract shall not be effective until we have issued written acknowledgement and acceptance of such Contract (notwithstanding any earlier confirmation of receipt).
- We may in our sole discretion decline any purchase order placed by you. No change or modification of the Contract shall be allowed after acceptance by us unless accepted in writing by us. If there is any conflict between the prices indicated online and our acknowledgement of the Contract, then the latter shall take precedence.
Products Descriptions and Prices
- We do our best to ensure that the information about our Products is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or pricing of the Products, or that Products will always be available if you wish to place an Order to purchase them.
- We reserve the right to modify the information about Products displayed on our website, including as regards prices, description and availability. However, such changes will not affect Orders for which you have already received an Order Receipt email.
Fees and Payment
- The price of the Products shall be the price listed at the date of acceptance of your order, or such other price as may be agreed in writing by you and us.
- The price is exclusive of any applicable value added tax excise, sales or taxes or levies of a similar nature which are imposed or charged by any competent fiscal authority in respect of the Services, which you shall be additionally liable to pay.
- All payments required to be made pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in cleared funds to such bank as we may from time to time nominate, without any set-off, withholding or deduction.
We permit you to share and submit content etc. but you are solely responsible for the content provided by you. You retain full ownership of all of your content and any intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights associated with your content. You expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your content.
When sharing and submitting content, please do not share and submit content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- sends repeated messages and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- We have the right to delete any content uploaded from our Server if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out.
- If you see any content or activity that you feel is offensive or objectionable, please share your views with us using firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review it to address your concerns within 24 hours of your report.
When Orders are Not Accepted
While we do our best to always accept Orders, we could however refuse an Order in certain cases, for example if:
- you provide us with incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent information regarding your identity, age, payment details, billing information
- we discover that there was an error on our website relating to the Products you ordered, for example as regards the price or description displayed the Products you ordered are unfortunately out of stock or no longer available
- we have reasonable grounds to believe that you intend to resell the Products.
- If we cannot accept your Order we will contact you by email as soon as possible but in any case no later than 30 days from the date of your Order.
- If we cannot accept your Order because the Products are no longer available, or because of an error in the price and/or other information on our website, we will refund you any money you may have already been charged for such Products.
Cancellation of Orders
LifePower.life reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted. LifePower.life may do this for example, but without limitation, where:
- an event beyond LifePower.life ’s control, such as storm, fire, flood or failure of computer systems, means that LifePower.life is unable to supply the Products within a reasonable time
- Products ordered were subject to an error on the website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted
- you ask Stores4profits.com to cancel your Order.
- Where we cancel your Order after acceptance, we will send you an email notifying you of cancellation.
Refunds and Returns
LifePower.life provides digital Products as such provided access details to access our animated augmented reality cards are immediately viewable and usable. Therefore, the following apply:
- All Sales Are Final. We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
- No Returns or Exchanges. We do not offer any kind of returns or exchanges.
- In the unlikely event that you are experiencing or have experienced a technical error on our website or app, please contact us with details and images of your experience so we can investigate the error and determine if a refund is owed to you.
Availability of Products
- LifePower.life cannot guarantee availability at all times. You acknowledge and agree that, from time to time, certain Products may be unavailable.
- LifePower.life reserves the right to withdraw or suspend from sale any Products displayed on the website, either temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you. Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the UK’s Consumer Protection Regime), LifePower.life will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of the unavailability of any Products at any time, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
Delivery and Performance
- Delivery of the Product shall be made to the e-mail address specified in the accepted Order.
- Our rights and remedies set forth herein are in addition to and shall not in any way prejudice, limit or restrict any of our other rights or remedies under the Contract or in law or equity.
- We shall be entitled to maintain an action against you for the price of the Product notwithstanding that legal, equitable and beneficial title to and property in the Product has not passed to you.
Chargebacks and PayPal Disputes
You agree to contact LifePower.life prior to raising a request for a chargeback or any dispute with PayPal, your bank or card issuer in relation to any Transaction. If you make a card payment through , and later dispute a legitimate charge by raising a chargeback without merit or legitimate reason (as determined at our sole discretion), whether fraudulently or otherwise, then we reserve the right to blacklist you by providing compelling evidence to refute your invalid chargeback request and or pursue legal action as the case may be.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- These Terms set out our entire liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our sub-contractors) in respect of the Product supplied by us and any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- In no event shall we be liable for: (i) any loss of anticipated profits; (ii) any loss of actual profits, (direct or indirect); (iii) any loss of anticipated savings; (iv) any loss of business or revenue; (v) any economic loss of whatever nature; (vi) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, or punitive or exemplary damages, howsoever caused; (vii) any loss arising as a result of any third party bringing a claim of any nature whatsoever; and/or (viii) any loss resulting from use, application of or results obtained from any software incorporated into the product.
- We shall not be liable for any such loss whether or not any such loss or damage was foreseen, direct, foreseeable, known or otherwise. Our total aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract whether for negligence or breach of contract or for any cause whatsoever shall in no event exceed the price paid by you for the product giving rise to your claim.
- To the extent permitted by law, the period in which any claim arising out of or related to the contract must be brought is limited to one year from the date that such claim or cause of action is discovered or should have been discovered with the exercise of due diligence, and no claim may be brought after the expiry of this agreed limitation period.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and order information for all purchases made at our store.
- You agree to promptly update your order information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You agree to indemnify LifePower.life in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
LifePower.life makes no warranty or representation that the Products will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be secure, and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Products.
No Warranty of Success
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as a warranty on the part of Stores4profits.com that:
- the Products will yield any result, commercially or financially viable or feasible, or otherwise be successful,
- any Products will yield a specific result or otherwise be successful or
- the Products will be utilisable in any respect.
In the event that any party to these Terms fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms adhere strictly with the relevant legal provisions. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and the relationship between you and LifePower.life shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and LifePower.life and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.