If you have any questions about this policy or our data protection practices, please use our Contact Form, or write to us at email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with configuration information that are stored on your device. Cookies can be divided into the following five categories:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to allow you to browse our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website, providing requested services, and storing a user’s cookie settings.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, such as which pages you have visited, and which links you have clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. All data is aggregated and therefore anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve our website’s functionality.
- Analytical cookies: We, as well as third-party vendors acting on our behalf, may use first-party cookies, third-party cookies, or other third-party identifiers to collect anonymous analytics and statistics about our website and how our visitors use them in order to help us improve our website. Our web servers’ storage logs may collect domain names, Internet Protocol addresses, web browser types, and certain data from visitors to the Sites.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to deliver customized advertising to the user. This can be very convenient, but also very irritating.
Within the described categories, different types of cookies are used and these can be subdivided into:
- Session cookies: While you are active on a website, a session cookie is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory, which stores a session identifier, for example, to prevent you from having to log in again each time you change pages. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or lose their validity once their session has automatically expired.
- Permanent or persistent cookies: A persistent or protocol cookie stores a file on your computer for the period of time specified in the expiration date. These cookies allow websites to remember your information and settings the next time you visit. This results in faster and more convenient access, as you do not have to set your language preferences for our portal again, for example. When the expiration date passes, the cookie is automatically deleted when you visit the website that generated it.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies come from providers other than the website operator. For example, they may be used to collect information for advertising, custom content, and web statistics.
When you first visit our website, you will be asked to give your consent to cookies being stored on your device. You can accept all cookies or adjust your cookie settings to store only some of the above categories of cookies on your device. You can also refuse all cookies, except for essential cookies, which are cookies that are required for the proper functioning of the website.
You should be aware that if you disable/reject certain cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the best possible user experience on our website, as there may be services and features that you will not be able to use if cookies are required for us to remember the choices you have made.
You can revoke your consent or change your cookie settings at any time:
- How can I delete or block cookies?
- Links to other websites?
- Changes, Contact and Effective Date:
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided above. The effective date of this policy is Tuesday, 1st August 2023.